Blue Cheese Compound Butter
- 1 stick
- unsalted butter - room temp
- 1/3 c
- blue cheese crumbles
- 1 clove
- garlic - grated
- 2 tsp
- fresh grated horseradish
- 1/3 tsp
- kosher salt - more or less as you like
- 1/4 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Blue Cheese Compound Butter
- 1Add butter to a medium sized bowl and mash well with a fork
- 2Add all other ingredients and mix well...with the same fork. Really mix it well so the flavors are distributed throughout the butter.
- 3Scoop onto piece of cling-type wrap and, using the wrap, form into a log. Wrap well and refrigerate until about 15 minutes before you want to use it.
- 4Slice into 1/4 inch medallions and, after you've flipped the grilling steak over, place butter on top and let it melt while steak finishes cooking.