Baba's Fluffy Chocolate Frosting
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 c
- unsweetened cocoa (don't use the new dark cocoa...it looks and tastes awful)
- 1/2 c
- soft margarine or butter
- 1 lb
- powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
How to Make Baba's Fluffy Chocolate Frosting
- 1Blend cocoa with 6 Tbsp very hot water in small bowl.
- 2Cream room temperature margarine or butter in large bowl of electric mixer
- 3Gradually add sugar, alternatly with cocoa mixture and milk.
- 4Add vanilla and beat to the consistency you like for spreading.
- 5Refrigerate covered with damp cloth until ready to use. Stores well for weeks in the fridge if tightly sealed with a lid in a plastic container.
- 6Spread on cake, swirling if you like. If you like it extra chocolatey, just add more cocoa.