Angel Of Death Cheese Spread1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Angel Of Death Cheese Spread
- Chop garlic.
- Add to 1/4 cup of water in a small saucepan.
- Reduce to 2 tablespoons.
- Beat cheeses together.
- Add garlic mixture and salt, if desired.
- In a double layer of cheesecloth put sage leaves in a pattern in the center.
- Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Put cheese mixture on top of nuts.
- Gather cheesecloth and form into a ball and tie together.
- Put the cheeseball in a strainer over a dish and let sit in the refrigerator overnight to drain.
- Unwrap and serve.