☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cdry minced parsley flakes
1/2 cdry minced onion
2 Tbspdried dill
1/4 conion salt
1/4 cgarlic salt
1/4 conion powder
1/4 cgarlic powder
How to Make Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix Clone
- Put crackers through blender on high speed until powdered (or hand crush very fine).
- Add parsley, minced onions and dill weed.
- Blend again until powdered.
- Put into mixing bowl.
- Stir in onion salt, garlic salt, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Put into air-tight container.
- Store at room temp for no longer than 1 year.
- Makes 42 1-tablespoon servings.
- To make salad dressing, mix together 1 tablespoon dry mix, 1 cup mayonnaise, and 1 cup buttermilk (or whole milk). Yields about 1 pint of liquid dressing.