This pairs well with all shellfish.
1lemon, juice and zest
2 tspred chili flakes
1/4 tspcayenne pepper (or ancho chili powder, like i used)
How to Make Garlic-Chile Butter
- Cut the sticks of butter into inch-long cubes and leave it on the counter for several hours to soften.
- You can of course quicken this process in the microwave, but use short bursts.
- Finely mince the garlic cloves and anchovy fillets and add them to the bowl of butter, along with all the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well
- Once combined, scoop the butter mixture onto a sheet of cling-wrap and roll it into a log.
- You can now refrigerate this for several days, or freeze indefinitely.
- Either way, chill it a bit before it’s time to grill, because it’s easier to slice when it’s harder.