Chocolate Coffee Buttercream Icing
I love coffee and I love chocolate cake. I like making homemade frosting and found this recipe from the all recipe site on the web. It looks so delicious! You can't go wrong when you put coffee and chocolate together. Delicious!!
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 (16 ounce) packages confectioners' sugar, or more as needed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons strong brewed coffee, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to Make Chocolate Coffee Buttercream Icing
- 1Beat butter and cream cheese together in a bowl with an electric hand mixer until creamy; slowly beat in confectioners' sugar, cocoa powder, coffee, and salt until smooth and spreadable.
- 2**** This frosting will be great on any cake, muffins, donuts, cookies, brownies.
About Chocolate Coffee Buttercream Icing
Show 2 Comments & Reviews