Blue Cheese & Lemon Compound Butter
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
125 gblue cheese
·zest of one lemon
·juice of one lemon
1 cbutter (salted), softened
How to Make Blue Cheese & Lemon Compound Butter
- In a small bowl, mash the cheese with the lemon zest and juice until well combined.
- Stir in the butter until completely incorporated.
- Lay out some plastic wrap and spoon the mixture onto the bottom in a line.
- Roll up, twist ends (you thought I was going somewhere else with that didn’t you?) and freeze.
- When ready for use, remove from freezer about 15 minutes before you need it, slice off rounds and add to whatever you want!
- Suggestions for use:
Fennel and Apple Soup
Boiled or roasted corn
Spread over toast for crostinis
Used in place of regular butter in mashed sweet or regular potatoes