3 mediumripe avacados
1 smalltomato, seeded and chopped
1/4 csliced green onions
1 Tbsplemon juice
1 clovegarlic, minced
1/4 tspchili powder
1 dash(es)hot sauce
How to Make Fresh Guacamole
- Cut avacados in half, legnthwise; remove seeds. Scoop out avacado out of shells.
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add avacado. top with cover; process until smooth.
- Combine avacado puree with remaining ingredients except torilla chips in a medium bowl. Blend well. Chill.
- serve with tortilla chips. Yield 3 1/2 cups.
- You can blend this in a mixing bowl with electric mixer on high speed if you don't have a food processor. I just throw all the ingredients into the bowls and mix until the guac is smooth and creamy.