Boston Butt for Pulled Pork BBQ
- boston butt
- generous handful of "bad byron's butt rub"
- 1 can(s)
- 12 oz. apple ale
- 1 c
- apple smoking chips, submerged in water
- 1 pt
- chef andy anderson's awesome honey bacon bourban bbq sauce
How to Make Boston Butt for Pulled Pork BBQ
- 1Trim excess fat off the butt
- 3Prepare coals in an indirect cooking fashion, placing a pan on the opposite side of the coals with the apple ale and more butt rub.
- 4Cover and grill 20 minutes per pound, turning hallway through cooking and adding the drained wood chips directly on the coals and recover.
- 5Let cool for 30 minutes or so; pull the pork and place in a preheated crock pot with sauce, slow cook on low an hour or so with sauce.