Homemade Marshmallow Fluff
Now, you are asking yourself...why is she just showing just a lonely bowl of marshmallow fluff? Well, no fear..this week, look for two more recipes that will include this homemade marshmallow fluff. You will not be disappointed
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 largeegg whites, room temperature
1 clight corn syrup
1 cconfectioner’s sugar
2 tsppure vanilla extract
How to Make Homemade Marshmallow Fluff
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, using the whisk attachment, whisk together the egg whites, corn syrup & salt on high speed.
- For approximately 5 minutes*,until doubled in volume and thick, forming soft peaks.
- Reduce speed to low and gradually add in the confectioner’s sugar and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Add in vanilla and mix until just incorporated.
- Remove bowl from stand and using a spatula, lightly stir to make sure all ingredients are fully mixed, taking care not to deflate.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
I used a hand mixer with the Wisk attachment and it took me about 10 minutes.