Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce
2 Tbspcream cheese
1 ptheavy cream
1 tspgranulated garlic, up to 2 teaspoons
2/3 cfreshly grated parmesan or romano cheese
1/2 tspblack pepper
·salt to taste
How to Make Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- In a medium saucepan melt butter over medium heat-do not brown it or burn it.
- Add cream cheese whisking until melted and smooth.
- Whisk in the heavy cream.
- Whisk in the 1 teaspoon granulated garlic and black pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium low, you want it to simmer gently, stirring often until sauce thickens, around 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in cheese.
- Now taste. Add salt if needed. I usually add more pepper and granulated garlic.