Bacon Wrapped Chestnuts
That's why I decided to include them in my Super Bowl Party line up.
- 4 can(s)
- whole water chestnuts
- 2 lb
- thick cut apple-wood smoked bacon, slice in half
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 1 c
- sweet chili sauce
- 2 c
- hellmanns mayonnaise
- 1 bunch
- green onions, chopped for garnish
- round toothpicks
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Chestnuts
- 1Cut the strips of bacon in half.
- 2Wrap around the water chestnuts and stick toothpick in center to hold in place.
- 3Place in a 9×13 pan.
- 4Mix the brown sugar, sweet chili sauce, and mayonnaise together.
- 5Poor the sauce over the bacon wrapped chestnuts.
- 6Marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 8Broil the top for about 5 minutes at the end to crisp the bacon a little.
- 9Move to serving platter and pour sauce over the top. Sprinkle with green onion to garnish.