Bacon Wrapped Chestnuts
That's why I decided to include them in my Super Bowl Party line up.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 can(s)whole water chestnuts
2 lbthick cut apple-wood smoked bacon, slice in half
1 cbrown sugar
1 csweet chili sauce
2 chellmanns mayonnaise
1 bunchgreen onions, chopped for garnish
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Chestnuts
- Cut the strips of bacon in half.
- Wrap around the water chestnuts and stick toothpick in center to hold in place.
- Place in a 9×13 pan.
- Mix the brown sugar, sweet chili sauce, and mayonnaise together.
- Poor the sauce over the bacon wrapped chestnuts.
- Marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Broil the top for about 5 minutes at the end to crisp the bacon a little.
- Move to serving platter and pour sauce over the top. Sprinkle with green onion to garnish.