How to Make Rhubarb Jam
- 1In a large bowl, add the rhubarb and sugar; stir to coat evenly.
- 2Cover the bowl, and place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- 3The next morning, place the rhubarb mixture in a large kettle.
- 4Cook over medium heat; stirring constantly, until the mixture starts to boil, then lower the heat just a bit, and continue cooking for 12 minutes (stirring constantly).
- 5Remove kettle from the heat, and thoroughly stir in the dry gelatin powder.
- 6Transfer the jam to 4 half pint-size sterilized glass jars.
- 7Cover the jars with lids, and let the jam cool to room temperature, before storing it in the refrigerator or freezer.