Chicken ala King on a Wild Rice German Pancake
1/2 tspbaking powder
3 largeeggs,beaten slightly
1 1/2 cmilk
1/3 cwild rice, cooked and cooled
How to Make Chicken ala King on a Wild Rice German Pancake
- combine first 3 ingredients, stir in herbs.
- Add eggs and milk, beat well
- stir rice into batter. Divide batter into 4 greased and floured 9 inch foil pie pans.
- Bake in 450 oven till edges are golden brown. Immediately fold in half easy . Transfer to heated plates and use as desired.
- You can substitute any kind of herbs to suit however you want to use them. I'm thinking a soft taco shell would be good with some Mexican spices. Choices are endless.
- I'm going to post my recipe for Chicken ala King and I will have pictures of this pancake on that.