Chicken ala King on a Wild Rice German Pancake
An old classic revisited, in a different style, of coarse, but still delicious. I have an old cookbook called Gourmet International ,pancakes and waffles, that I found this pancake recipe. I decided it would be good with chicken ala king and it turned out great. This pancake could be used for Mexican food, sandwiches and all kindof things. I hope you all enjoy it as much as we did.
How to Make Chicken ala King on a Wild Rice German Pancake
- 1combine first 3 ingredients, stir in herbs.
- 2Add eggs and milk, beat well
- 3stir rice into batter. Divide batter into 4 greased and floured 9 inch foil pie pans.
- 4Bake in 450 oven till edges are golden brown. Immediately fold in half easy . Transfer to heated plates and use as desired.
- 5You can substitute any kind of herbs to suit however you want to use them. I'm thinking a soft taco shell would be good with some Mexican spices. Choices are endless.
- 6I'm going to post my recipe for Chicken ala King and I will have pictures of this pancake on that.
About Chicken ala King on a Wild Rice German Pancake
You May Also Like:
Show 2 Comments & Reviews