Strawberry Almond Chicken Salad
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6 c
- spinach or field greens (i used 3 cups each)
- 1 c
- sliced strawberries
- 1 c
- 3/4 c
- mandarin orange slices
- 1 large
- ripe avocado, sliced
- 1/4 c
- sliced almonds
- 12 oz
- skinless, boneless cooked chicken, chopped
- poppy seed dressing (homemade or store-bought)*
How to Make Strawberry Almond Chicken Salad
- 1Toss everything together in a large bowl, except for the dressing, until combined. Pour desired amount of dressing overtop and serve immediately.
- 2*You could really dress this summer salad with just about anything. Either balsamic or raspberry vinaigrette would be incredible, too.
*Try crumbling a few strips of bacon overtop and/or adding 4 ounces goat cheese, gorgonzola, or feta cheese.