Outback Steakhouse Ranch Dressing
1 pkghidden valley ranch dressing mix, buttermilk recipe (0.4 oz package or approx. 1 heaping tablespoon)
1/2 chellmanns mayonaise
1/2 csour cream
1/4 tspfreshly ground black pepper
1/4 tspground cayenne pepper (or 1/8 tsp. for less heat, or use 1/4 tsp. paprika)
1/8 tspgarlic powder
1/8 tsponion powder
How to Make Outback Steakhouse Ranch Dressing
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 to 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Use as dressing for salads or a dip for veggies, fries or chips.
- *If you are out of buttermilk like I was, add 1/2 tbsp. vinegar into a 1/2 cup whole milk in a measuring cup.
- Fill the measuring cup the rest of the way full with skim milk and allow to sit for 10 minutes before adding to mixture.