Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
2 cdry minced parsley flakes
1/2 cdry minced onion
2 Tbspdry dill weed
1/4 conion salt
1/4 cgarlic salt
1/4 conion powder
1/4 cgarlic powder
How to Make Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
- Place crackers in a blender or food processor and blend until a powder consistency.
- Add in parsley, minced onion, and dill.
- Blend until powder consistency and fully incorporated.
- Place into bowl and stir in onion salt, garlic salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one year.
- To make ranch dressing, use one tbsp. mix with 1 cup mayo & 1 cup buttermilk.