☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- artichoke hearts
- 3/4 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese, real not canned
- 1 c
- hellmonds mayo
- 1 slice
How to Make Yummy, tasty Artichoke dip
- 1Pre heat oven to 375F. Drain artichokes and chop 5 times to get right size pieces.
- 2Cook the slice of bacon in microwave till crispy. Break up into pieces and reserve 1 tsp. of grease if can.
- 3Mix everything in a bowl, including bacon and the teaspoon of grease. Place everything in a shallow ungreased baking dish. Place in oven for 30 minutes.
- 4Serve with bread , cracker, chips, veggies....your fingers to just eat it out of the dish. It is good!!!