Spring Hill Ranch's Hot Dip to Die For
Leftovers keep well in the 'fridge and you can re-heat it in the micro-zapper.
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- good mayonnaise
- green onions, finely chopped
- 8 oz
- swiss cheese, grated
- 2 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 3 slice
- bacon, cooked crisp, drained and crumbled
- round buttery crackers
How to Make Spring Hill Ranch's Hot Dip to Die For
- 1In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, green onions, Swiss cheese, mustard (if using) and bacon bits. Spread the mixture into a microwave safe baking dish or pie pan. Crumble the crackers evenly on the top. Refrigerate until you are ready to heat it up.
- 2When you are ready to serve it, microwave the dip for 5 minutes. Serve as a spread for crackers or toast points or as a dip for chips, crackers or vegetables. Refrigerate any leftovers and reheat to use again.