Pj's Taco Soup & Dip
1 lblean hamburger cooked and drained
1 pkgtaco bell taco seasoning
1 pkghidden valley ranch packet
·sharp cheddar cheese (for topping)
1 bag(s)small bag of original fritos (for topping)
2-4 stalk(s)green onion chopped (for topping)
2 can(s)ro*tel diced tomatoes & green chilies
2 can(s)tomatoe sause (16 oz total)
1 can(s)whole kernel yellow corn or frozen (roughly 16 oz.)
1 can(s)bush's chili beans (kidney beans in mild chili sause
1 can(s)bush's dark or light red kidney beans
can(s)sour cream (for topping)
How to Make Pj's Taco Soup & Dip
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Add chopped onion to hamburger and cook on low until onions are tender.
- Drain Kidney beans (not chili beans) & corn.
- Add ALL ingredients to pot including 1 1/2 cups water. DON'T ADD the Cheddar Cheese, green onion, frito's and sour cream, those are all for the topping.
- Bring to a boil-reduce heat to low, cover and let simmer for about 30 min.
- Top with Sharp Cheddar, desired amount of crushed up frito's, dollop of sour cream and finish with chopped green onion.
- Leftover's can be warmed up and used as a dip, awesome exactly the same way but add Frito Scoops! If you still want it as a soup, might have to add alittle water to make it "soupier" (1/2 to 1 cup)