Pina Colada Fruit Dip
It’s creamy, fluffy, and perfectly sweet. I used coconut instant pudding and crushed pineapple to create that classic pina colada flavor that everyone loves so much.
This dip only takes 5 minutes to whip up and an hour to cool in the refrigerator before serving. It’s perfect for a summer barbecue, picnic, or late-night snack cravings.
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, at room-temperature
- (7-ounce) jar marshmallow fluff
- (3.4-ounce) packet instant coconut pudding mix
- (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- (8-ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- toasted coconut for topping
How to Make Pina Colada Fruit Dip
- 1In the bowl of a stand mixer attached with the whisk attachment, whip the cream cheese until smooth.
- 2Add the marshmallow fluff and coconut pudding.
- 3Whip until the mixture is light and fluffy and the pudding mix dissolves and is no longer gritty, about 3 minutes.
- 4Strain the crushed pineapple through a fine mesh sieve.
- 5Using your hands, press down on the pineapple until most of the juice is strained.
- 6Add the crushed pineapple to the cream cheese mixture and whisk until just combined.
- 7Fold in the whipped topping.
- 8Transfer the mixture to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- 9Top with toasted coconut.
- 10Serve with fruit, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or pretzel sticks.