Pina Colada Fruit Dip
It’s creamy, fluffy, and perfectly sweet. I used coconut instant pudding and crushed pineapple to create that classic pina colada flavor that everyone loves so much.
This dip only takes 5 minutes to whip up and an hour to cool in the refrigerator before serving. It’s perfect for a summer barbecue, picnic, or late-night snack cravings.
4 ozcream cheese, at room-temperature
1(7-ounce) jar marshmallow fluff
1(3.4-ounce) packet instant coconut pudding mix
1(8-ounce) can crushed pineapple
1(8-ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
·toasted coconut for topping
How to Make Pina Colada Fruit Dip
- In the bowl of a stand mixer attached with the whisk attachment, whip the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the marshmallow fluff and coconut pudding.
- Whip until the mixture is light and fluffy and the pudding mix dissolves and is no longer gritty, about 3 minutes.
- Strain the crushed pineapple through a fine mesh sieve.
- Using your hands, press down on the pineapple until most of the juice is strained.
- Add the crushed pineapple to the cream cheese mixture and whisk until just combined.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- Top with toasted coconut.
- Serve with fruit, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or pretzel sticks.