NACHO BEAN DIP
I have also used this dip for taco night, just add lettuce, tomatoes and guacamole. The boys will spread this on their soft shell taco and the rest of what they want in their taco, roll it up and go.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 can(s)
- fat free refried beans
- 2 large
- sour cream 16 oz
- 4 can(s)
- green chiles, chopped
- 2 lb
- extra lean ground beef
- 2 pkg
- dry taco seasoning mix
- 2 c
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small
- onion, finely chopped
- 2 bag(s)
- tostitos "hint of lime" chips
How to Make NACHO BEAN DIP
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In large skillet, brown ground beef and chopped onion, then drain off excess fat from skillet.
- 2In 13 x 9 glass cake pan evenly spread the refried beans. (I use a glass pan because the ingredients tend to take on a metal taste when using a metal pan.)
- 3Add ground beef and onions on top of the refried beans
- 4Next, spread evenly the chopped green chiles on top of the ground beef and onions.
- 5Sprinkle one package of the dry taco seasoning mix on top of the green chiles.
- 6Next spread evenly the sour cream over the dry taco seasoning mix.
- 7Evenly spread the finely shredded cheddar cheese on top and then sprinkle the remaining pack of dry taco seasoning mix on top of cheese.
- 8Bake for 45 min to an hour (cheese should be bubbling)
- 9Spoon baked mixture into bowls and add Tostitos "Hint of Lime" chips to side of dish for scooping out the dip. (I also add a spoon, because sometimes the chips break while dipping
- 10I always add a dollop of guacamole on top of mixture before serving. (I have these special plates that hold a bowl with an added space for crackers or a sandwich)