Mini Cheese Balls
You can combine parmesan and cheddar cheese or use parmesan and a blend of chesses like mozzarella, provolone, fontina, romano and asiago.
2 1/2 cfinely shredded cheddar cheese or an italian cheese blend
3/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
4 Tbspwhite flour
1 tspbaking powder
·sunflower oil for frying
·your favorite marinara sauce
How to Make Mini Cheese Balls
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Mix well until mixture holds together and shape into small balls (~ ¾ tablespoon each).
- Make sure your cheese balls are not too big since they will almost double in size when you fry them.
- Fry cheese balls in hot oil until golden brown.
- You should have enough oil so your balls are almost completely covered.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Place 3 balls on each wooden skewer for serving. Serve with you favorite marinara sauce or ranch dressing.
Make sure that the skewer doesn't poke through the last ball.