Mini Cheese Balls
You can combine parmesan and cheddar cheese or use parmesan and a blend of chesses like mozzarella, provolone, fontina, romano and asiago.
- 2 1/2 c
- finely shredded cheddar cheese or an italian cheese blend
- 3/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large
- 4 Tbsp
- white flour
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- sunflower oil for frying
- wooden skewers
- your favorite marinara sauce
- ranch dressing
How to Make Mini Cheese Balls
- 1In a bowl combine all the ingredients.
- 2Mix well until mixture holds together and shape into small balls (~ ¾ tablespoon each).
- 3Make sure your cheese balls are not too big since they will almost double in size when you fry them.
- 4Fry cheese balls in hot oil until golden brown.
- 5You should have enough oil so your balls are almost completely covered.
- 6Drain on paper towels.
- 7Place 3 balls on each wooden skewer for serving. Serve with you favorite marinara sauce or ranch dressing.
Make sure that the skewer doesn't poke through the last ball.