Layered Shrimp Dip
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 Tbsppace salsa, divided
1/2 ccocktail sauce
1 (8) ozpackage of cream cheese,softened
18 to 20 smallcooked plain salsd shrimp
1 can(s)sliced ripe olives, drained
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 dash(es)shredded jack cheese
1 bunchdiced green onions
How to Make Layered Shrimp Dip
- Combine cream cheese and 3 tablespoons salsa.
Spread in the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine cocktail sauce and remaining salsa. Spread over cream cheese
- Place shrimp evenly over the top of the cocktail sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle olives over the top of the shrimp.
- Combine the cheeses and sprinkle over the olives.
Top with onions. Chill
- Serve with tortilla chips.