Jalapeño Popper Dip
16 ozcream cheese, softened (2 - 8 ounce packages)
1/2 ccooked bacon, chopped
1 1/2 cgreen jalapenos, chopped (roughly 6 peppers)
4 clovegarlic, minced
1 conion, chopped
1/2 tspground cumin
1 1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 cpanko breadcrumbs
1 cgrated parmesan cheese
4 Tbspmelted butter
How to Make Jalapeño Popper Dip
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- For the dip:
In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, mayonnaise/sour cream, bacon, jalapeno, garlic, onion, cumin, and cheddar cheese until all mixed together.
- Spread mixture into 9 x 13-inch pan or similar-sized casserole dish.
- For the topping:
In a small bowl, mix together panko, Parmesan cheese, and butter until evenly moistened.
- Spread evenly on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown and dip is bubbling.
- Let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve with potato chips, tortilla chips, or Fritos scoops.