Hot Crab Dip
My kids request this all the time.
1 lbjumbo lump crab meat, drained
8 ozcream cheese
1/4 cparmesan cheese
3 Tbspminced green onions (white and green parts)
2 clovegarlic, minced
2 tspworcestershire sauce
2 Tbspfresh lemon juice
1 tsphot sauce
1/2 tspold bay seasoning
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Hot Crab Dip
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Combine all ingredients except crab meat in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Add Crab meat and fold in so as not to break it up too much.
- Spread into a medium sized oven-safe dish and sprinkle with additional old bay if desired.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until lightly golden on top.
- Serve hot with crackers, bread rounds or tortilla chips.
Makes about 1-1/2 cups.