Hot Crab Dip in Bread Bowl
2 (8oz) pkgcream cheese
2 chellmanns mayonaise
2 Tbspprepared horseradish
2 lbfresh blue crab meat
·old bay seasoning, to taste
2(1 lb) round french bread loves
2 cshreeded white cheddar cheese, divided
·chopped chives for garnish (if desired)
How to Make Hot Crab Dip in Bread Bowl
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix until creamy: cream cheese, milk, mayonnaise, horseradish, crab meat and Old Bay.
- Bake in an 9 X 13 pan at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- Cut out top of bread loaves. Scoop inside of loaf and tear to make dipping pieces.
- Fill hollowed loaves with half of cooked mixture and top with the shredded cheese, then sprinkle additional desired amount of Old Bay over cheese.
- Bake filled bread bowl for 45 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with bread pieces or Ritz crackers. Garnish with chopped chives if desired