Hot Crab Dip in Bread Bowl
- 2 (8oz) pkg
- cream cheese
- 2 c
- hellmanns mayonaise
- 2 Tbsp
- prepared horseradish
- 2 lb
- fresh blue crab meat
- old bay seasoning, to taste
- (1 lb) round french bread loves
- 2 c
- shreeded white cheddar cheese, divided
- chopped chives for garnish (if desired)
How to Make Hot Crab Dip in Bread Bowl
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix until creamy: cream cheese, milk, mayonnaise, horseradish, crab meat and Old Bay.
- 3Bake in an 9 X 13 pan at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- 4Cut out top of bread loaves. Scoop inside of loaf and tear to make dipping pieces.
- 5Fill hollowed loaves with half of cooked mixture and top with the shredded cheese, then sprinkle additional desired amount of Old Bay over cheese.
- 6Bake filled bread bowl for 45 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 7Serve hot with bread pieces or Ritz crackers. Garnish with chopped chives if desired