GARLIC BUTTER DIP (SALLYE)
It also makes a great steak even greater by drizzling it over the cooked steak.
I have also used it as a condiment for baked potatoes.
I am sure you will lthink of other uses for it.
- 2 clove
- 1/3 bunch
- cilantro or parsley
- 1 c
- chicken broth
- 1/4 c
- hearty white wine (optional)
- 2 stick
How to Make GARLIC BUTTER DIP (SALLYE)
- 1Cut stems from cilantro or parsley and place leaves only in food processor.
Add garlic cloves.
Pulse until finely chopped
- 2Cut butter into 1 tablespoon segments and set aside
- 3Place the chicken broth, wine, garlic and clilnatro in a heavy saucepan and bring to boil.
Turn heat to low and simmer until liquid is reduced by about half.
- 4Add the butter a segment at a time, stirring contantly while butter melts. Do not add butter too quickly or the mixture will separate.
When all butter has completelyl melted and blended into the broth, remove from heat.
Whisk lightly to "fluff" up and serve immediately with your seafood dish.