Five Layer Dip
You can easily turn this into a Seven Layer Dip. Just add 1 pound of taco meat and 1/2 cup of sliced black olives.
How to Make Five Layer Dip
- 1Peel, pit and mash the avocados.
- 2In a large glass bowl, spoon the re-fried beans into the bottom. Mash them down until smooth.
- 3Next layer the picante sauce over the beans.
- 4Carefully spoon the mashed avocado over the picante sauce. Smooth down until flat.
- 5Next layer the sour cream over the avocado.
- 6Last, sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top.
- 7Serve with tortilla chips at room temperature.