- 4 can(s)
- stewed tomatoes (w/onions and celery) make sure to get stewed tomatoes!!!
- 7-10 slice
- pickled jalapenos
- "glug" of jalapeno juice (more if you want heat)
- 1 Tbsp
- crushed garlic (again more for your taste)
- black pepper
- seasoned salt
How to Make FAYE'S SALSA
- 1I can only make 1/2 recipe in my blender, but if you have a large one make it all together.
- 2Add all ingredients in blender and blend until salsa is smooth. It gets thicker as it cools and hotter the longer it is kept. Serve with good tortilla chips. This is not a "plug" but the best stewed tomatoes I have found for this is the Wal Mart brand, but make sure it's not Italian. They are usually right next to each other on the shelf.