Easy Cheesy Artichoke Dip in a Baguette
2loaves french bread (mine was about a foot long and 3? wide)
6 Tbspmelted butter
2 can(s)(8 oz) chopped artichokes
2 cshredded parmesan cheese
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Easy Cheesy Artichoke Dip in a Baguette
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Slice the French bread lengthwise into two halves and gently tear out excess bread, forming a well down the center of each half
- Brush both halves with the melted butter and place them on the prepared baking sheets.
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, artichokes, and cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the loaf halves with the mixture and bake for 20 minutes or until melted and browning.
- Serve immediately by slicing into 1-inch slices (or you can serve with buttery Club crackers, or both!)