Easy Cheesy Artichoke Dip in a Baguette
- loaves french bread (mine was about a foot long and 3? wide)
- 6 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 2 c
- 2 can(s)
- (8 oz) chopped artichokes
- 2 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Easy Cheesy Artichoke Dip in a Baguette
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- 2Slice the French bread lengthwise into two halves and gently tear out excess bread, forming a well down the center of each half
- 3Brush both halves with the melted butter and place them on the prepared baking sheets.
- 4In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, artichokes, and cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Fill the loaf halves with the mixture and bake for 20 minutes or until melted and browning.
- 6Serve immediately by slicing into 1-inch slices (or you can serve with buttery Club crackers, or both!)