Delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip (BuffChickDip)
16 ozcream cheese
2 cdesired hot sauce
1 1/2 pkgshredded cheddar cheese
2 1/2 cranch dressing
1 pkgsazon seasoning
How to Make Delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip (BuffChickDip)
- Take blocks of cream cheese & cut them into about 1 inch cubes (makes cream cheese easier to melt).
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter & cream cheese.
- When cream cheese is nearly melted, add chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing, 1 package of shredded cheese & sazon seasoning. Stir well until it comes to a fairly smooth mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- You can use a metal non-stick pan, greased glass pan or foil pan. Pour mixture into pan & spread evenly.
- Take the other package of shredded cheddar cheese & evenly top it over the dip.
- Put in oven for approx. 10 mins or until the cheese is completely melted.