Delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip (BuffChickDip)
How to Make Delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip (BuffChickDip)
- 1Take blocks of cream cheese & cut them into about 1 inch cubes (makes cream cheese easier to melt).
- 2In a medium saucepan, melt butter & cream cheese.
- 3When cream cheese is nearly melted, add chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing, 1 package of shredded cheese & sazon seasoning. Stir well until it comes to a fairly smooth mixture.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 5You can use a metal non-stick pan, greased glass pan or foil pan. Pour mixture into pan & spread evenly.
- 6Take the other package of shredded cheddar cheese & evenly top it over the dip.
- 7Put in oven for approx. 10 mins or until the cheese is completely melted.