Crab and Artichoke Dip
And once it comes out of the oven, you’ll just want to gorge on this dip like there’s no tomorrow. Just be sure to have some extra baguette slices for dipping because you’ll want at least 3 servings of this!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozcream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 csour cream
1(14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
12 ozlump crab meat
1 cshredded fontina cheese, divided
1/2 cshredded pepper jack cheese
3green onions, thinly sliced
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
·kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make Crab and Artichoke Dip
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Stir in artichoke hearts, crab meat, 1/2 cup fontina cheese, pepper jack cheese, green onions and Worcestershire; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread crab mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup fontina cheese.
- Place into oven and bake until bubbly and golden, about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately
- Serve with Melba Toast, Bagel Chips, or Baked Pita Chips.