Cinnamon Toffee Cheesecake Dip
16 ozcream cheese, softened
1/2 cdark brown sugar
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1/4 tspground nutmeg
1/4 tspground cloves
3/4 ccup chopped heath bars or heath toffee bits
How to Make Cinnamon Toffee Cheesecake Dip
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth on medium speed.
- Add the brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves and beat on high until fully combined and creamy.
- Fold in Heath bar pieces.
- Serve immediately with apples, other fruit, graham crackers, or pretzels.
- Tightly cover and store up to 2 days.