Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
My favorite way to serve this is in a hollowed out sourdough round loaf with chunks of thick cut bread. Or, a simple dish with pieces of italian style bread is good, too. :)
- 1-10 oz
- box frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1-14 oz
- can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1-10 oz
- jar of your favorite alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1-8 oz
- package cream cheese, room temperature
- 3-4 clove
- garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bag(s)
- bacon pieces (if you prefer, you can cook some bacon and roughly chop it up)
- 1 pkg
- sliced mushrooms, cooked and drained (optional)
How to Make Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, leaving half of the mozzarella to the side. Be sure everything is well incorporated.
- 3Transfer everything to an 8x8 baking dish, then top with the remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 30-35 minutes or until cheese on top is bubbling and golden brown.