Blue Cheese, Pecan Football Dip
They are great for so many occasions. You can shape them how ever you want, and everyone loves them too. Your friends and family will think you are so cleaver when you show up at a tailgate, game day party or super bowl party with this wonderful cheese ball.
- 20 oz
- treasure cave blue cheese crumbles
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, softened (2-8 ounce packages)
- 1 c
- hellmanns real mayonnaise
- 1 c
- dried cranberries
- scallions, diced
- 4 c
- pecan pieces
- scallions for decorating
How to Make Blue Cheese, Pecan Football Dip
- 1In a medium bowl, blend together all ingredients except pecans.
- 2Form mixture into 2 football shape, about 6 inches long, roll up in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- 3Unwrap and roll in pecan pieces to coat outside.
- 4Serve with a variety of crackers.
Can be made the day before - add pecan pieces just before you serve.
Cut the white part of one scallion into strips to form the "laces" on the football!