Hot Sauce By Freda
VERY SIMPLE in your Blender.
GREAT with Mexican foods, or Chips.
- 1 can(s)
- (28oz) crushes tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Med
- onion, cut into quarters or chunks
- 1 or 2
- jalapeno chiles, cut in 1/2 ( be careful not to get the juice on your hands) it will burn and burn any kin you touch.
- 2 cloves
- 1 sprig(s)
- fresh cilantro
- 1 Cup
- cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp
PLACE ALL INGREDIENTS IN BLENDER, AS FOLLOWS:
How to Make Hot Sauce By Freda
- 1Cover and Blend with on and off Pulses, until your sauce is your Desired consistency.
The More you pulse, the thiner it gets.
Less pulsing makes a chunkier sauce.
- 2Store tightly covered in a glass Jar, or Resealable Container in the refer until ready to serve.
Lasts about 1 Month in refer.
Milder Sauce use Less Jalapenos, and more tomatos.
taste test to your Liking.