Fresh Peach Salsa
- 2 c
- chopped, peeled fresh peaches
- 1/4 c
- chopped sweet red onion (white onion ok but red is prettier)
- 4 Tbsp
- lime juice
- 2-3 Tbsp
- finely chopped, seeded fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp
- snipped fresh cilantro
How to Make Fresh Peach Salsa
- 1In a medium mixing bowl stir together peaches, onion, lime juice, peppers, garlic, and cilantro. Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours. Makes 2 cups. Serves about 8.
Serve with corn chips (blue corn chips are pretty with this). Salsa is also very good when used as a condiment over grilled chicken or fish.
- 2NOTE: Can be made with frozen peaches but its better with fresh.