Cranberry Salsa and Chips
Packaged Salsa and Chips make a well received Christmas Gift
- 12 oz bag cranberries fresh or frozen (no need to thaw)
- granny smith apple peeled, cored and cut into eighths
- large red pepper cut into chunks
- medium red onion cut into chunks
- 3/4 c
- 1/3 c
- apple juice
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh cilantro note: my family doesn't care for cilantro so i aways replace it with flat leaf parsley)
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1 tsp
- grated lime zest
How to Make Cranberry Salsa and Chips
- 1Put the first 4 ingredents in a food processor; pulse until chopped. Transfer to a large glass bowl. Stir in Remaining ingredients until blended. Cover and refrigeratie or spoon into crock or jars and refrigerate.
Heat over to 375- have ready tree shaped cookie cutter and baking sheest. Using the cookie cutter, cut trees from each tortilla. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 6-8 minutes.
- 3Salsa and chips can be made and packaged up to 2 week ahead.