BEST TASTING SALSA IN MICHIGAN
- 8 oz
- can diced black olives
- 8 oz
- can chopped green chilies
- green onions using green area as well
- roma (and only roma) tomatoes, chopped
- 5 Tbsp
- red wine vinegar
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic salt (yes, 2 tablespoons)
How to Make BEST TASTING SALSA IN MICHIGAN
- 1in large bowl, combine everything in the order of ingredients. Stir and blend real well. It will not taste real good at first because the salsa must have time to marinate together. Place in fridge for 2-3 hours before serving.
- 2NOTE: This recipe can, of course, be doubled. CAUTION: Do NOT double the garlic salt. When doubling the recipe just add 2t more of garlic salt.