Recipe is my own.
- large avocados,chopped
- large tomato,chopped
- purple onion,chopped
- cucumber, diced small
- bunch of cilantro, chopped fine
- juice from half of a lemon
- 1/2 bottle
- or more of zesty italian dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can(s)
- chopped black olives, optional
How to Make Avocado Salsa-Annette's
- 1Mix up all ingredients above in a small bowl minus the Italian dressing. Squeeze lemon on avocado to keep it from turning brown but also keep avocado seed to put in the bowl of dip to help this process as well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Put enough dressing on mixture according to how you're serving it. If you are using it as a salsa for chips use more than if you're using it to put on meat. It's really the preference of who is eating it. Enjoy!
- 3***Make sure you try this on my grilled Portobello Mushrooms with Havarti Cheese.***