★★★★★ 1 vote
- 8 oz
- sharp cheddar cheese (not pre-shreded)
- 4 oz
- mild cheddar cheese (not pre-shreded)
- 1 c
- whole milk (not low fat)
- 3/4 tsp
- plain gelatin
How to Make VELVEETA
- 1Line a Loaf pan with plastic wrap, set aside.
- 2Combine cheddar cheese and milk in a saucepan over low heat, whisking, once melted and smooth add gelatin, transfer to mixing bowl and beat with beaters for 2 minutes.
- 3Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- 4DO NOT USE Pre-shredded cheese. It contains an additive to prevent the cheese from "Clumping" which will also make your cheese have a "gritty" texture.
- 5This will keep in the fridge about a week.
Course/Dish: Other Sauces