★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozsharp cheddar cheese (not pre-shreded)
4 ozmild cheddar cheese (not pre-shreded)
1 cwhole milk (not low fat)
3/4 tspplain gelatin
How to Make VELVEETA
- Line a Loaf pan with plastic wrap, set aside.
- Combine cheddar cheese and milk in a saucepan over low heat, whisking, once melted and smooth add gelatin, transfer to mixing bowl and beat with beaters for 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- DO NOT USE Pre-shredded cheese. It contains an additive to prevent the cheese from "Clumping" which will also make your cheese have a "gritty" texture.
- This will keep in the fridge about a week.