How to Make Vanilla Oil
- 1Cut open vanilla bean and scrape out the seeds
- 2Warm oil on top of stove over low or medium heat.
- 3Add the vanilla seeds to the warm oil then stir with a whisk to mix the seeds and oil. Heat for about 5 minutes, stirring with a whisk frequently.
- 4Pour the vanilla oil into a sterilized glass jar and add the cut vanilla pod, submerge the pod completely in oil.
- 5Seal then store in a cool, dark location. Good to use after sitting for a few days, discard after ten days.