How to Make Sweet And Sour Sauce
- 1In a medium saucepan,saute garlic in small amount of oil until golden browned.
- 2Immediately add remaining ingredients and combine well, bringing to a boil over high heat.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer for 5 or so minutes, or until it is thickened and all lumps are dissolved. Freeze.
- 4On cooking day, thaw and heat in medium saucepan.
- 5You can add your favorite additions to sweet and sour sauce while heating, such as pineapple chunks or green peppers.
- 6Ready for serving with your favorite chinese food dish.