Saturday Morning Syrup
How to Make Saturday Morning Syrup
- Heat Sugar and Corn Syrup until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add liqueur of choice.
- Allow to simmer for at least 3 minutes.
- For a thinner syrup add more liqueur.
- For a thicker syrup add more sugar or cook longer.
- When desired results are reached, cool liquid in pan over an ice bath. Syrup will thicken as it cools.
- You can use any liqueur for this syrup, Irish Cream, Coffee Liqueur, Amaretto, and Hazelnut Liqueur. It goes great on pancakes, waffles and French Toast, or use it to drizzle over cake with a dollop of whipped cream.