No Cook BBQ Sauce by Maggie
I ran out of BBQ sauce one day and had to come up with some sort of concoction to put on the ribs that were on the grill.
I did a search and nothing sounded right .. so I pulled the best from what I saw and came up with this .. and it is really good sauce !!!
Super simple and fast to make and virtually no clean-up. You need to measure so why not just measure and mix in one vessel !
We love this and it's an awesome base for a sauce that you can customize easily by adding an extra ingredient or 2 of your choice.
1/4 tspkosher salt
1/8 tsponion powder
1/8 tspgarlic powder
2-1/2 Tbspwhite vinegar
1 Tbspdark molasses
1 Tbsplight corn syrup
1/2 tspliquid smoke
·cayenne pepper for heat
·finely minced shallots for texture
·chopped pineapple for sweetness
How to Make No Cook BBQ Sauce by Maggie
- Blend your spices in a small dish.
- In a 2 cup measuring cup measure out the ketchup and honey and whisk together.
- Sprinkle the spices over top and whisk well.
- Add the vinegar, molasses, corn syrup and liquid smoke and whisk together.
- If you want some any of the add-ins now is the time to put them into the mixture and give them a good whisk to incorporate.
- Pour into squeeze bottle and refrigerate until ready to use.