Neopolitan Spaghetti Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2onions, thinly sliced
2garlic cloves, crushed
1/2 colive oil
1.5 lbground beef
2.5 ctomato juice
1.5 ctomato puree
1 can(s)tomato paste, italian
12green olives, stuffed, sliced
How to Make Neopolitan Spaghetti Sauce
- Brown onions and garlic in oil.
- Add meat and brown slowly.
- Heat tomato juice, puree and paste in a deep kettle; add meat mixture, chili peppers; salt, pepper and sugar.
- Simmer 2-1/2 to 3 hours, until thick.
- Remove chili peppers and add olives.
- Simmer 10 minute longer.
- Serve with spaghetti, topped with grated parmesan cheese.
- Makes sauce for 1 pound spaghetti.