Mom's raisin sauce for ham
BE SURE NOT TO COOK TOO LONG, IF TOO THICK TO SPREAD ADD MORE SWEET LIQUID.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
The brown sugar, cinnamon and mustard are a great combination of flavors in this great raisin sauce. Your family and guests will love it on your holiday ham! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Mom's raisin sauce for ham
- 1Boil raisins five 5 minutes in water.
- 2Add sugar mixed with corn starch, spices, mustard and salt.
- 3Cook until thick, a few minutes.
- 4Blend in the vinegar, spread on ham. (I drizzle some pineapple juice on top as I bake pineapple slices with the ham.)
- 5Bake per ham directions.