By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Mint Sauce
- Wash and shake the mint leaves, sprinkle then with the sugar and chop them rather finely.
- Put in a bowl and heat the vinegar and pour it over the mint.
- Add more sugar if you think the sauce is too sharp.
- Serve hot or cold with roasted lamb or other meat.
- Alternatives: Use lemon juice instead of vinegar and you can also add a little olive oil.
- This is not traditional mint sauce, being much less violent in flavor, but it is exceptionally good.