By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Mint Sauce
- 1Wash and shake the mint leaves, sprinkle then with the sugar and chop them rather finely.
- 2Put in a bowl and heat the vinegar and pour it over the mint.
- 3Add more sugar if you think the sauce is too sharp.
- 4Serve hot or cold with roasted lamb or other meat.
- 5Alternatives: Use lemon juice instead of vinegar and you can also add a little olive oil.
- 6This is not traditional mint sauce, being much less violent in flavor, but it is exceptionally good.