Mint Sauce for Lamb
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 c
- sugar dissolved in a bit of boiling water
- 1 c
- diced mint leaves *washed
How to Make Mint Sauce for Lamb
- 11. Prepare sugar water with about 1/4 cup of sugar and a half cup of boiling water.Stir until dissolved
- 22. Combine apple cider vinegar and sugar mixture together
- 33. Dice mint leaves after washing them thoroughly
- 44. Add mint to liquid and store in refrigerator for one week.
- 55. Ready to use in 7 days, and will last for about 3 months if kept refrigerated between uses.