Mint Sauce for Lamb
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 capple cider vinegar
1/4 csugar dissolved in a bit of boiling water
1 cdiced mint leaves *washed
How to Make Mint Sauce for Lamb
- 1. Prepare sugar water with about 1/4 cup of sugar and a half cup of boiling water.Stir until dissolved
- 2. Combine apple cider vinegar and sugar mixture together
- 3. Dice mint leaves after washing them thoroughly
- 4. Add mint to liquid and store in refrigerator for one week.
- 5. Ready to use in 7 days, and will last for about 3 months if kept refrigerated between uses.