/ Other Sauces
Mint Sauce for Lamb
1 photo of Mint Sauce For Lamb Recipe
sugar dissolved in a bit of boiling water
diced mint leaves *washed
How to Make Mint Sauce for Lamb
11. Prepare sugar water with about 1/4 cup of sugar and a half cup of boiling water.Stir until dissolved
22. Combine apple cider vinegar and sugar mixture together
33. Dice mint leaves after washing them thoroughly
44. Add mint to liquid and store in refrigerator for one week.
55. Ready to use in 7 days, and will last for about 3 months if kept refrigerated between uses.
Printable Recipe Card
About Mint Sauce for Lamb